Saturday, July 28, 2007

Starting Work

I am looking forward to starting work again on monday. I am sure that I will have the energy to last the day. I will start with 3 days and go from there. It will be good to get back to some kind of normailty I am not good at being the centre of attention all those doctors and nurses asking me questions about everything that happens was not good. Have too many doctors appointment over the next few months to remember. At least there is nobody sticking needles in me every day like they were in the hospital I had had enough of that by the time I left.

The bruises that these daily blood tests left took about a week to a week and a half to fade. I still have a mark from the canular that they used during the operation. A canular is like a drip, a big needle that attaches to a bag of medicine that they use to keep you asleep or give you fluid to keep you healthy.

Might use my last day before work to see a movie with my housemate, she wants to see the SImpsons and I think I agree.
see you later.

3 Comments:

Blogger None of your business said...

hi crazy kylie
how s going?
hk was very hot now = =
so i suggest you must come here
XDDDDDDDD



samantha

4:10 am

 
Blogger just_susan said...

Good to see you are keeping your blog going Kylie. Now that you've been back a week I hope you feel it's not all too tiring.
Regards
Susan H
PS Isn't it good that Samantha is still putting comments on your blog?

2:04 pm

 
Blogger mahsa said...

Hi Kylie,
This is Mahsa from Iran, a classmate in tech and language class. I just poped in to say hello, and hope every thing is fine and on the go for you after the car accident!!


I am busy teaching and have set up a blog for my students now!
cheers

4:38 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home